We love going out to eat with our kids (well, most of the time). But restaurant visits with kids can break the bank! So where do kids eat free in Long Beach? Read on to find out!
Look, most of the times, we really enjoy eating out with our kids.
But there are the other times- you know what I mean- when you would have had just as much fun staying home and setting $75 on fire. It would cost the same, and be just as enjoyable.
Going to restaurants with kids is a total risk, and so we’re always on the hunt to save money at restaurants with our kids.
And that’s how we found this list of places where kids eat free in Long Beach. Check them out and save some money on your next restaurant visit!
This post contains affiliate links. As Amazon Associates, we earn from qualifying purchases. You can read more at our disclosures page. Thanks!
A Note About Our Kids Eat Free In Long Beach List
Some of the kids’ meals you’ll see listed aren’t actually FREE– they may cost a dollar or two, or they may just be a good deal. We’ve included them all together for easier reference.
Also, these specials tend to change QUICKLY. We can’t guarantee each restaurant will honor the special.
It’s best to call the restaurant ahead of time to confirm if you NEED the meal to be free (which, no shade. I’ve been there).
Kids Eat Free in Long Beach (Daily)
These locations offer free or reduced price kids meals every day of the week. This makes them an easy choice for reliable, easy kids meals in Long Beach.
- Wahoo’s Fish Tacos– Monday through Friday, 4-7 pm- Okay, so you’re kids won’t eat FREE here. But half off appetizers (quesadillas, nachos, fries, and chips!) means you can feed an entire family of 6 for under $46. And that counts for a LOT.
- Dennys- Days vary depending on location, with some offering a free kids meal every day. Check with your nearest restaurant to confirm!
- Norm’s (Bellflower)- Kids 10 and under eat free Monday through Friday from 3-10pm.
Kids Eat Free (Tuesdays)
Here are restaurants with reduced price or free kids meals on Tuesdays-
- Ruby’s (Huntington Beach)– Kids eat free on Tuesdays with paying adult.
- Round Table (Lakewood)- Family Specials on Mondays and Tuesdays!
- Original Roadhouse Grill (Lakewood)- Kids under 10 eat free on Tuesdays with a paid adult
Kids Eat Free (Wednesdays)
Here are restaurants with reduced price or free kids meals on Wednesdays-
- Acapulco (PCH)- Kids eat for just $1 with the purchase of an adult entree all day on Wednesdays
- El Torito (Lakewood, or on Atlantic)- Kids eat for just $1 at El Torito on Wednesdays, too! (And it comes witha scoop of ice cream at the end, too!)
- Red Robin (Lakewood or Cypress)- Enjoy half price kids meals at Red Robin on Wednesdays. (Note: this one also makes our list of the best kids meals in Long Beach, too!)
Kids Eat Free (Thursdays)
Here are restaurants with reduced price or free kids meals on Thursday-
- Gladstones– Kids eat free on Thursdays, and meals include a drink and a scoop of ice cream (This one also makes our list of the best kids meals)
- Mama’s (Los Alamitos)- Kids 12 and under eat free on Thursdays at Mama’s in Los Al!
Kids Eat Free (Sundays)
Here are restaurants with reduced price or free kids meals on Sundays-
- Dickey’s BBQ Pit– One free kids meal per check, with a $10 minimum purchase. For kids 12 and under only, please!
We hope you find something tasty and cheap on this list of free kids meals in Long Beach. With something every day of the week, the options are endless!
Did we miss one? We’d love to hear about more Kids Eat Free Specials in the comments!
Looking for more yummy local fun? Head here next-